Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 18 and Jun 20. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE SHIPPING, Orders over $50
The Classic Metal Floor Machine - Uses the most technologically advanced motor, transmission and electrical components in a rugged all-metal housing. The Classic Metal Floor Machine - is a great all-purpose floor machine for use in smaller areas. 175 RPM is considered the most versatile speed for floor machines, allowing you to complete a wide variety of jobs - including scrubbing, buffing and polishing.
- Compact 13" cleaning width
- Versatile 1 hp, 175 RPM motor
- All Steel Triple Planetary Gearbox
- Uses 13" Pads / 11" Brushes
- Thumb activated safety interlock switch prevents accidental start-ups
- High polish chrome finish is chip and corrosive resistant, keeping the Classic looking newer longer
- Full surround non-marking bumpers help prevent damage to walls and furniture
- Each machine is assembled and tested by skilled American workers
- Cord Length - 50 Ft.
- Cord Strain Relief - Heavy duty metal, lock nut and spring
- Motor - 1 Hp
- Operation Control - Dual lever on/off safety switch
- Pad Size - 13"
- Transmission - Triple planetary drive
- Running Amps - 10
- Weight (LB.) - 95
- Warranty - 1 year housing, 5 years motor, 3 years transmission and 1 year parts and labor
- Handle Tube - All chrome 1.5"