Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 06 and Jul 08. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE SHIPPING, Orders over $50
Multi-Unit Carpet Extractor combines power and portability for unmatched performance in multi-unit settings like apartments or hotel rooms. Designed specifically for use in apartments, hotel rooms, or similar applications,Multi-Unit Carpet Extractor are perfect for everything from interim maintenance to deep restoration cleaning. Its constructed of a durable rotationally molded polyethylene to endure the rigors of daily use. The units have a compact vertical design, making them easy to store, transport and use. Without a built-in solution tank, Multi-Unit Carpet Extractor allow operators to use a bathtub, sink or even a bucket as the solution/water source and dispel dirty water directly from the machine into a toilet or drain. The extractor remains stationary while its 50' hose and cleaning wand offers unparalleled maneuverability. Note: This machine comes equipped with a thermal coupler to prevent the motor from overheating. Use water no more than 100° to ensure optimal performance.
- 50 foot, no-tangle hose for mobility throughout multiple rooms
- Dump valve set for ADA standard toilet height, allowing for quick and easy draining of recovery tank
- Two-stage Air Watt vacuum motor provides superior performance
- Compact size for transport and maneuverability
- Large "stair climbing" wheels and front mount carrying handle to maneuver up and down stairs
- User-friendly control switches
- Ships with 50 foot hose and 12 inch wand
- Optional accessories include crevice, detail, hand, upholstery and stair tools, to tackle almost any job
- Vacuum Motor - 2-Stage
- Solution Pressure - 220 P.S.I.
- Recovery Tank - 13 Gallon
- Weight (LB.) - 65