Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 06 and Jul 08. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE SHIPPING, Orders over $50
The Pool Blaster Millennium Cordless Pool Cleaner is ideal for In-Ground Pool and Above Ground Pools
- Whole Pool Cleaner - Clean entire pool or Spot-Clean in seconds. Includes a removable 10.5” vacuum head for general cleaning or angled head for hard to get areas. Ideal for In-Ground pools and Above Ground Pools like Intex
- Increased Suction Power - The Millennium delivers increased vacuum power with Water Tech P30 Motor design, captures more dirt and debris than entry-level cleaners.
- Deep Cleaning - Includes a removable 10.5” scrub brush h vacuum head for general cleaning or simple remove to expose angled head for hard to get areas.
- Capture More Dirt - Pool Blaster Millennium features 40% larger debris capture chamber than the Pool Blaster Max and strong suction for a variety of debris; acorns, twigs, leaves dirt and sand.
- Run Time - The lithium ion battery powered Millennium is designed to run up to 1 hour. Attaches to any standard telescopic pool pole. (pole not included)
- What's Included - 10.50" Vacuum Head w/Soft-Bristle Brush, Wall Charger, (1) X-Treme Multilayered Filter Bag, Five piece pole set
- Up to 60 minutes run time
- Push button ON/OFF switch
- (1) Reusable X-Treme multi layer filter bag that removes leaves, sand, and debris
- Vacuum head width: 10.5
- Crevice corner nozzle: Yes
- Scrubbing brushes: Yes
- Five piece pole set (55.5" length) included
- Power Rating 380
- Minimum operating depth:14.25” @ 45 degree angle
- Lithium powered, fully rechargeable in 4 hours
- Unit Size: L-23.50" x W-10.50" x H-7.50"
- Unit Weight: 5.60 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- SKU# -33001HL
I purchased the pool blaster this year and I will say it is the BEST vaccum for cleaning up sand, dirt and my worst enemy, acorns. I use my my robotic vacuum once a week and the pool blaster keeps it looking just cleaned in between. Trust me it is worth a little extra money to get a great product. The battery last a long time as well. Dont skimp on a cheaper one, i did and took it back.