Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 30 and Dec 02. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE SHIPPING, Orders over $50
The Pool Blaster Centennial - Convenient handling with Pivoting Scrub brush Head and Large debris capture, the Pool Blaster Centennial offers handy use for any size pool or spa.
- Convenient Cleaning - Perfect for quick and easy cleaning in the Hot Tub or Spa and the Swimming pool. No hoses or cords needed.
- Versatile Cleaning - Spot-Clean in seconds or clean the entire pool. Includes 10.5” vacuum head for general cleaning which can be removed to expose angled head for hard to get areas.
- Quick Release - Unique Canister Debris Chamber uses dual-cam lever connection making it easy to empty debris chamber between cleanings. Captures a variety of debris; acorns, twigs, leaves dirt and sand.
- Run Time - The lithium ion battery powered Centennial is designed to run up to 45 minutes.
- Easy Operation - Push-Button operation. Lightweight and easy to use by hand or attach to any standard telescopic pool pole. (telescopic pool pole not included)
- What's Included - 10.5" Vacuum Head w/Soft-Bristle Brush, Wall Charger, (1) X-Treme Multilayered Filter Bag, Four piece pole set (45" length), (1) pole adapter
- Up to 45 Minutes Run Time
- Push Button ON/OFF Switch
- Reusable Extreme multi-layered filter that removes leaves, sand, and debris
- Vacuum Head Width: 10.5"
- Crevice Corner Nozzle: Yes
- Scrubbing Brushes: Yes
- Sectional Pool Pole included
- Power Rating 290
- Lithium Powered, Fully Rechargeable in 4 hours
- Minimum Operating Depth:14.25” @ 45 degree angle
- Unit Size: L-24.00" x W-10.50" x H-9.0"
- Unit Weight: 4.05 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- SKU# -22001EL
This is a well-designed product that works as described. I found the pole to be both too short and too flimsy for optimal use of the cleaner, so I substituted the telescoping aluminum pole I use with my pool brush and leaf net and that worked very well at all depths. The cleaner works best on small leaf fragments, insects, and areas where small collections of dirt and algae have formed. Ideal for occasional touch up cleaning, not major leaf removal, etc. It takes me about 20 minutes to clean the bottom my 20X40 inground pool, and it looks terrific when I finish.
The vacuum works well. Have owned this brand before with great satisfaction.
This is a great cleaner!!! I have a dolphin automatic cleaner which I will still use for deep cleaning, but this pool blaster is fantastic for a quick, easy cleaning! It's also simple and quick to clean the filter and get it all ready for the next use. I love it!
Very nice,handy and works will to my above ground pool
It’s perfect for what I needed to dk everyday cleaning.